- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty to information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the following data appears below: The company that owns automachingeniera.com (hereafter, the Site) is Automach Engineering SL, with registered office at C/ Uzbina, 4 P.I. Jundiz (Vitoria-Gasteiz 01015), with Tax No.: B88410220. firstname.lastname@example.org
- USERS: Access to and/or use of the website entails the condition of USER, who accepts, from this access and/or use, the General Conditions for Use here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may be compulsory.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE: The Automach Engineering SL Site provides access to information related to the company and its services, which the USER may access THE USER assumes the responsibility for their use of the Site. This responsibility includes the registration necessary to access certain services or content. For this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful, licit information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which they shall be responsible, and agree to use it diligently and confidentially. The USER shall make proper use of the content and services (for example chat services, discussion forums and news groups) that Automach Engineering SL offers via its Site and including, but not limited to, not using them for (i) activities that are illicit, illegal or against good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal, in support of terrorism or that contravenes human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logic systems of Automach Engineering SL, its suppliers or third parties, insert or disseminate computer viruses on the web or any other physical or logic systems susceptible to causing the abovementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, if applicable, use the electronic mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Automach Engineering SL reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate respect for a person’s dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, harmful to children, contravene public safety or order or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any event, Automach Engineering SL shall not be responsible for the opinions provided by users via the forums, chats or other tools for participation.
- DATA PROTECTION: Automach Engineering SL complies with the directives of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December which approves the Regulation on the development of Organic Law and other regulations valid at all times, and undertakes to guarantee correct use and treatment of the personal data of the users. For this purpose, together with each form for collection of personal data, in the services that the USER may request of Automach Engineering SL, the USER will be made aware of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for the treatment of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility for the file created, the address of the party responsible, the possibility of exercising their right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose, the purpose of the treatment and the communications of data to third parties if applicable. Furthermore, Automach Ingeniería SL hereby makes it known that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on the Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and shall ask you to provide consent for the handling of your electronic mail for commercial purposes at all times.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Automach Ingeniería SL, in its own right or as a concessionary, owns all of the intellectual and industrial property rights to its websites and the elements contained therein (including images, sound, audio, video, software or text; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.), owned by Automach Ingeniería SL or its licensors. All rights reserved. In virtue of the dispositions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method in which it is made available, of all or part of the content of this website is expressly prohibited, for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Automach Ingeniería SL. The USER shall observe the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights owned by Automach Ingeniería SL. They may view the elements of the Site and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical support, provided this is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the pages of Automach Ingeniería SL.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Automach Engineering SL accepts no liability, under any circumstances, for damages of any nature that may be incurred, including: errors or omissions in the content, insufficient availability of the Site or the transmission of viruses, malware or harmful content, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid them.
- AMENDMENTS: Automach Engineering SL reserves the right to make the amendments deemed opportune on the Site, without prior warning, and may change, delete or add the content and services provided thereby and the form in which this is displayed or located on the Site.
- LINKS: If the Site has links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Automach Engineering SL does not exert any type of control over these sites and content. In no case shall Automach Engineering SL assume any liability for the content of any link belonging to an independent website nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections does not entail any type of association, fusion or participation with the entities connected.
Without detriment to the above, some links will be negotiated previously or mutually agreed upon with the party responsible for the content of the link, in such a way that compensation is generated by the action taken freely by the USER. This situation shall in no way affect the exclusion of responsibility over the content of the link nor to the independence of this means of communication.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Automach Engineering SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and/or the services provided, without prior warning, on its own initiative or at the request of a third party, of users who fail to comply with these General Conditions for Use.
- GENERAL: Automach Engineering SL shall pursue failure to comply with these conditions as well as any undue use of the Site, exercising all the civil and penal actions that may be applicable under the law.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Automach Engineering SL may modify the conditions determined herein at any time, and they shall be duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions shall depend on their exposure and shall be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITIONS
The Automach Engineering SL Services cover services, products and promotions, whether free of charge or for payment, that consist of access to different information, content, sales, editorial and corporate communications, programmes, apps, shops, websites, video on demand or similar as well as the organisation of events.
- Browsing as a User on any website of Automach Engineering SL or mobile app of Automach Engineering SL.
- Access as a User to any of the content by any other means or Service of Automach Engineering SL.
- The browsing that can be carried out from any device from that permits access to the contents or the Automach Engineering SL Services, such as computers, digital televisions, ‘smart TVs’, PDAs, tablets, ‘iPads’, ‘iPhones’, mobile telephones, ‘smartphones’, subscriptions via RSS or any other means of accessing the content made available on the Internet.
- The Automach Engineering SL Services can be browsed and enjoyed from any part of the world, as they are services located in the country of access or located in other countries.
Automach Engineering SL, as it is located in Spain, is subject to compliance with the Spanish and European regulations on data protection and information society services.
Therefore, Automach Engineering SL guarantees at all times the comprehensive and full compliance with the obligations set by the regulations on data protection and information society services, as well as any other Law or standard that complements or replace them.
Your personal data gathered via the Automach Engineering SL Services will be incorporated a file held by Automach Engineering SL, a Spanish company, with registered office at C/ Uzbina, 4 P.I. Jundiz (Vitoria-Gasteiz 01015), with Tax No.: B88410220.
Automach Engineering SL has voluntarily designated a Data Protection Officer, through whom The User may lodge complaints, claims and suggestions related to the treatment of their personal data, as well as exercise their rights. For this purpose, the User may write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USERS
The data submitted by the User of the Automach Engineering SL Services is used for diverse purposes listed below:
To provide the User with a more personalised service, adapting these Services to their personal and geographic profile, as well as their preferences and tastes.
To define types, segmentations and profiles of users, and to provide, manage, administer, extend and improve the Services and/or content offered in the Automach Engineering SL Services, by analysing the use of the Services by the Users.
To show editorial or sales information specifically designed for the profile inferred depending on the use of the Automach Engineering SL Services by the User, for their own services and those of third parties, belonging to any of the Sectors, with which Automach Engineering SL reaches an agreement. This profile may also be inferred depending on the geographic location of the device or terminal from which the Automach Engineering SL Services are used; nevertheless, prior, specific authorisation to process this information will always be requested.
To design new services that may be of interest.
To manage incidents and the maintenance of the Automach Engineering SL Services.
Automach Engineering SL will gather User data through the use of the Automach Engineering SL Services.
This data shall be principally linked to the IP address from the Automach Engineering SL Services are accessed or to a user code assigned unilaterally by Automach Engineering SL. This data may be considered personal data insofar as it enables the User to be identified or made identifiable.
Thus, Automach Engineering SL may link this data to the following information:
Data on use and browsing. For the purpose of statistics and advertising, monitoring the use of our pages, control of access to third-party services through Automach Engineering SL Services and to improve knowledge on the interests of the User, data will be gathered on use and browsing related to which Service the Users use, how they use them, when, what type of User they are, or if they access an advertisement shown in any of the Automach Engineering SL Services.
The Users’ profile and interests inferred by their browsing or the use they make of the Automach Engineering SL Services, as well as information on the device used to access them, the model of the device, the version of the operating system, the unique identifiers of the device or the connection, data on the mobile network, as well as faults, system activity, hardware settings, type of browser, browser language, date and time of network connection request, reference URL, cookies and others devices for data storage and recovery in devices (as explained in the Cookies policy), that make it possible to identify the Users’ browser and device, as well as conduct analytical studies and show personalised information according to the results of these studies, in both their own and independent services. Registration with any of the Automach Engineering SL Services entails express, unreserved acceptance of the Cookies policy.
The Automach Engineering SL Services also use access identification and user monitoring, such as minute, transparent images inserted in web pages and apps. When the User accesses this content, the images will be downloaded to their device and make it possible to know that the User has accessed the Automach Engineering SL service and recognise them in the event they access again. This information is used to obtain statistics, conduct analytical studies on the use of the services by Users, and show personalised editorial or sales information according to the results of these studies, in both their own and independent services.
The Automach Engineering SL Services can also offer links to third-party services marked with a code so that these third parties can recognise that this user has come from an Automach Engineering SL Service.
Information on the region from which the connection to the Automach Engineering SL Services originates, to personalise these services and, if applicable, verify the availability of the rights to view certain audiovisual content.
- DATA SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES
Automach Engineering SL will not concede the Users’ personal data to any third party without a legal basis that authenticates this processing.
Minors under the age of 14 years must not use the Automach Engineering SL Services without consent from their parents or guardians.
In the event that Automach Engineering SL detects users that may be under the age of 14 years, it reserves the right to request a copy of their national identity document or equivalent, or, if applicable, authorisation from their parents or guardians.
- RIGHTS OF THE USERS
The User may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation, by writing to Automach Engineering SL, by post to the address of Automach Engineering SL, accrediting their identity with a scanned copy of their national identity document or equivalent, and specifying the right they wish to exercise. It is recommended that the User provide full information on the Automach Engineering SL Services that they use or have used, to be able to attend to their request properly.
The User will have right to lodge a complaint or claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (aepd.es) and before the Data Protection Officer of Automach Engineering SL (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- STORAGE PERIOD: OF THE DATA
The personal data of the User will be processed actively while they uphold the condition of User of the Automach Engineering SL Services; in other words, unless they exercise their right to deletion.
In the event of exercising the right to deletion, their data will be blocked and kept in a restricted form, available to the competent authorities for a period of 5 years to attend to possible liabilities arising due to the processing.
- LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA
The legal basis that authenticates the processing indicated is the legitimate interest of Automach Engineering SL.
The cookies used by the Website are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not themselves provide the user’s personal data.
Thanks to these cookies, it is possible for www.automachingenieria.com to recognise the browser of the computer used by the user for the purpose of providing content and offering browsing preferences.